DressBraw - SCAM company...do not use

Buyer beware...be very aware.If you make a purchase from this company, you are stuck with it.

Emailing customer service produces NO results, and calling them (in China, I might add)is not only an additional expense for you, but a major exercise in frustration. Do yourself a favor and shop with a reputable company in the U.S.

The dress was indeed beautiful but it was crammed into a UPS package and had ALOT of wrinkles. Even if it were the right size and color, I would have had to spend money to have it steamed.

This is unacceptable.

DressBraw - Mrs.

unfortunetly, I read upon this to late I have purchashed a dress from this same company.On the internet the dresses are to die for.

I have paid $179.00 for this dress and cannot get no one to respond to me as to when the dress will be ready. They send you all this crazy e-mail ***, like your own personal shopper that will be working with you, a bunch of bull. How do they do this without someone shutting them down.

What can we do other than not ordering from them.I know I am going to have to consider a lost.

DressBraw - Never buy anything from this company

Bradenton, Florida 0 comments

I order a dree for my vacation, after wait for almost 2 months, the same day I received I tried to contact the company by e-mail , the dress had no price with tag, the dress was horrible,after a few e-mails they answer and requested some pictures, was a nightmare send those pictures, finally after a few e-mails they received, I received about 10 e-mails and they reply every time and said" is nothing wrong with the dress, that was especially made for me and dress is beatiful".The price do not espcify the shipping and handling was $ 63.00.

Terrible company, they do not want to sent me an authorization to sent dress back and do not want to refund my money.DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THERE.

Review about: Dress.

Dresses from Dressbraw.com

Silver Spring, Maryland 0 comments

They sent me 6 dresses.None of them fit.

They wanted me to send them my measurements and a picture of myself in a "thin white t-shirt". They added an additional insult by offering me a $20 refund for a $819.00 order! They are poorly made as well. I have initiated a complaint thru PayPay and if needed, will go to my credit card company.

I will do all I can to get the word out AGAINST this company.

Had I known they were based out of China, I never would have dealt with them.Please, run as fast as you can away from this unprofessional company that provides zero customer service.

Review about: Mother Of The Bride Dress.

Dressbraw.com SCAM. Overpriced and cheaply made products.

Madison, Wisconsin 11 comments

I had to buy a prom dress for my junior prom.I heard from a friend to buy a dress online.

She told me the prices were good and that you could even get the dress custom made. So I checked the website out. There was a beautiful dress that I fell in love with. On this website you can order the dress in any color of your choosing.

It has color splotches on their website that shows what colors you can choose from. I chose a yellow for my dress and also ordered it custom made. When I received my dress it was in a small plastic package. I thought no way was my dress in there.

Sure enough it was... The company stuffed my dress into the small bag. When I took it out sequins and beads immediately fell off. The color was a brown gold and not the yellow I ordered.

The zipper was broken and the sewn in bra was ripped as well. I tried on the dress and realized that it was way too long and was way too big in the bust. My mother wrote to the company demanding our money back. We sent them pictures as well as evidence of the poorly made dress.

The company told us that they will only give us $20 back. They even had the nerve to tell us that the dress was beautiful and they didn't see anything wrong with us. Now all of a sudden they aren't writing back.

What a scam.Never buy anything from this website.

Comments

I just received my order from them after 2 months and it isn't even the dress I ordered.They are in China (which I did not know) and they are extremely difficult to deal with.

I'm trying to file my dispute now.

This is just messed up.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

I ordered a dress from Dress Braw thinking the dress would look exactly as the picture!!The money came out of my account within two days but I received the dress 9 days after.

When I received the dress it was packed into a plastic bag and the dress not only was the wrong color it didn't fit and was hard as a rock. The lining was plastic and I was furious! I ordered a 16 woman's with bust size of 42. I called the number and was told over and over I had to prove the issues.

I had to put on dress which doesn't fit, take pictures or video and the company would decide if I can get my money back!!I will never order from this bootleg company again and to add salt to the wound the customer service person was from China and had no idea what the heck I was saying!!

I ordered a dress and it came with the wrong lace.I have called and been told Edie will email me.

Edie emailed to kindly keep the dress over and over. I have eight emails and no solution. I have been hung up on, told the managers are in a meeting over and over. I was totally scammed.

Please do not order from this site. Avoid the stress and headaches. This company is also TideBuy and Tbd dresses. I am really upset with this company.

I so wish I would have checked out the company, read what people said. I would have never purchased from this company.

They are located in China, and have terrible customer service.never again!!!

Hi,

I bought my fiancé a dress, suppose to be turk vise came in darker green with a gray scale. It was very poorly stitched, the hole design was different & the material was a disaster. I went with the service request on dressbraw & asked them if they could send me the original picture, because the dress was removed after purchase, I never got a response to this & they answered to kindly keep the dress as it would not need much work over ......Don't every buy from that page.....

I ordered a dress and it came in orange, not red.It was also too small.

I tried to call them, the number doesn't work.

I tried to email them, no response yet.I tried to go on their website, but it doesn't even load anymore.

dear people, please, before you make a decision to order a dress from this website, keep in mind: 1.they are located in China, 2.

the material of the dresses are absolutely not the same as on pictures, they are very cheap looking materials 3. the dressmakers don't have simple sawing skills, 4. their sawings are messy, cheap and wrinkled 4. you will get a heart attack when see the package they ship your "dream dress", it's even smaller than a book ordered from amazon.

I wish I was smart enough to read other comments before I even went to this website.

I have send them an e-mail requesting refund.Let's see if they are going to be nice or get themselves into trouble.

I also am looking to buy a prom dress at a good price online... does anyone have any recommendation or propositions of a legit website that I would be able to order a prom dress at ?

Yes they're a scam! Do not order from them! You will regret it!

this is depressing for me..i was JUST going to order this dress now im out of options for a dress =/ my prom is may 12th and i cant find a dress): just when i thought i found the PERFECT dress): ***....wow.people will do anything for a dollar these days.

jack ***.thank you for the heads up!

Wow, I was just about to order a dress from there. Are they really a scam?

Man!Wish i wuldve read all of these comments before i ordered mine n/c they r doing the same to me they r telling me its goin to be sent after my prom date.

Know i dnt no what to do nd i also asked for my money back and they told me i would only get 10% back!!I just dnt kno wat to do know nd promis in 2weeks!!

View more comments