They sent me 6 dresses.None of them fit.

They wanted me to send them my measurements and a picture of myself in a "thin white t-shirt". They added an additional insult by offering me a $20 refund for a $819.00 order! They are poorly made as well. I have initiated a complaint thru PayPay and if needed, will go to my credit card company.

I will do all I can to get the word out AGAINST this company.

Had I known they were based out of China, I never would have dealt with them.Please, run as fast as you can away from this unprofessional company that provides zero customer service.

Had an Experience with DressBraw?

Comments

Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Ilovekickboxing - Great experience, but.... Ilovekickboxing "I joined ILoveKickboxing to try and get a good outlet to release anger and get fitter. The class itself was amazing, however beforehand I was rushed through the registration process..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Gifts To India - Fraud Website www.gifts-to-india.com Gifts To India "I had ordered Assorted pastries Birthday cake from www.gifts-to-india.com after looking at the picture on their website. It shows a variety of assorted pastries but I am shocked to see..." Read more Iq Option - VERY BAD SERVICE AND I SMELL SCAM Iq Option "I earned a good profit worth $16000 , i verified my account by providing all documents , they send me $1000 as my first withdrawal, i was happy , but..." Read more